Food&HotelAsia2014 (FHA2014) in Singapore
April 8th, 2014 to April 11th 2014
We have chosen our combi oven, multicooker, multi-function oven and Hubble Surveillance system as our flagship product this year and have strived to look for potential partnership and distributorship from this international exhibition in Singapore. The 4 day event has been wonderful. Our booth is located in Hall One-Taiwan Section. A lot of our old clients came to visit us and told us that they can see the great improvement of our products and the more and more delicate design of our booth.
About Food&HotelAsia (FHA)
Touted as Asia’s largest and most comprehensive international trade event for the food and hospitality industry, the 4-day Food&HotelAsia2014 (FHA2014) came to a close on 11 April 2014 at the Singapore Expo. Occupying all 10 halls of Singapore Expo which amounted to an immerse 95,000sqm of exhibition area, FHA2014 welcomed a record 63,555 international trade attendees from 97 countries/regions, a 5.1% increase from the last edition in 2012.
Trade buyers were spoilt for choices as they thronged the exhibition halls to source from the extensive range of products and services put up by 2,937 exhibitors and 56 international group pavilions. Growing with market demand, FHA2014 also saw the debut of Specialty Coffee&Tea– The International Event for Specialty Coffee and Tea.
Adding to the excitement onsite, a string of world-class competitions, seminars, workshops and activities were staged alongside the exhibition. Thousands of competitors were vying to out-do each other with their skills and talents at the 5 world-class competitions; while on the other hand, trade attendees and conference delegates were highly engaged in gaining and sharing industry knowledge at the conferences, seminars and fringe activities.
FHA2014 welcomed a record total of 44,111 trade visitors from 97 countries/regions, a notable increase of 5.3% from the last edition in 2012 that is mainly contributed from the increase in visitors from Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, The Philippines, Singapore and Sri Lanka. Overseas visitors made up a significant 40.6% of the total number of visitors at the show.
1. South-East Asia Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
2. Indian Subcontinent includes Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Mauritius, Pakistan, Seychelles and Sri Lanka.
3. Rest of Asia includes Bhutan, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Hong Kong, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Korea, Laos, Macau SAR, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Taiwan, and Uzbekistan.
4. Oceania includes Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, New Caledonia, New
5. Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
6. Europe includes Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Morocco, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and United Kingdom.
Rest of the World includes Angola, Argentina, Ascension Island, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Egypt, Ethiopia, Libya, Malawi, Mexico, Peru, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa, Tunisia, and United States of America.
The 2014 edition of FHA and started off by setting new records as a record 2,937 exhibitors from 64 countries/regions and 56 international group pavilions occupied 95,000sqm of exhibition area and displayed their latest and unique products, services and technology on the show floor. This is the largest assembly of exhibitors to date, further reinforcing that FHA remain an important gateway for international suppliers to continue exploring the potential of the Asia market. Furthermore, the 95,000sqm of exhibition area was an increase by 9.2% from FHA2012, presenting a wider selection of products and services for trade buyers in the region.
1. Southeast Asia includes Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
2. Rest of Asia includes Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Macau, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Sri Lanka, and Taiwan.
3. Middle East includes Iran, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.
4. Oceania includes Australia and New Zealand.
5. Europe includes Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom
6. North America includes Canada, Mexico, and United States of America.
7. Rest of the World includes Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, South Africa, and Tunisia.